Nightly Club Crawl!
Price drops from $89 to $39!
Pool Parties Crawl (Mar to Oct):
GRAND CANYON tours – Bus picks you up from hostel. Prices start at $111
Zion and Bryce Canyon a couple times per week (book AT hostel desk)!
We celebrate EVERY major holiday, and tons of minor ones, so you’ll have friends with whom you can celebrate the new year, Cinco De Mayo, Australia Day, Thanksgiving, Halloween, July Birthdays, etc, etc!
Sporadically we also do these:
- Kings Cup & other drinking games!
- Gambling out to places with free drinks!
- Site seeing on the Famous Las Vegas Strip!
- Cheap bars with cheap drinks!
- Hikes at Red Rock Canyon or Charleston!
- Sapphire Strip club (largest strip club in the world)!
- Fremont Street Experience!
- Pool Partys (Mar – Oct when pools are open)!
- The bus picks you up and drops you off at HOSTEL CAT – you don’t have to wake up at 5am and walk/bus to a random location to be picked up!!
- $111* SOUTH RIM is the most popular and Cheapest. The bus picks you up at 6am and returns around 9pm. You receive a sandwich-based lunch: Your choice of ham, turkey, roast beef, or vegetarian.
- $139* WEST RIM is 2 hours closer. The bus picks you up at 6am and returns around 7pm. They offer a full buffet for lunch!
- WEST RIM also offers Skywalk (a glass bridge over a part of the Canyon – $28 more…and highly recommended by many tourist reviews). The West Rim also has Helicopter tour options. It is $336 per person for the helicopter and will need to be prepaid via credit card over the phone and we will be asked for your weight in pounds (lbs) as well. These fill up even faster than regular bus tours, so book it fast!
- All Grand Canyon tours provide you with unlimited bottled water, a light breakfast, and lunch
- All Grand Canyon tours take a 10 minute photo stop at the Hoover Dam, and you get 3 hours in the Canyon, which is more than any other day tour!
- Book before 8pm (when Tours office closes), but you should book ASAP because the tours fill up!
*Prices last updated on this website as of May 2019 - they may vary by up to $5 over time
Purchase tours with the receptionist!
South Rim $37 deposit + $74 paid on the bus
West Rim $39 deposit + $100 paid on the bus
West Rim with Skywalk $42 deposit + $125 paid on the bus
West Rim with Helicopter $89 deposit + $247 prepaid via phone
The tour buses are able to accept cash or card!
- There will be an additional $1 fee per person if you pay your deposit to Hostel Cat via credit card.
- There are no refunds for no shows or if your plans change!
- Grand Canyon tour the day you check out? Ask receptionist to store your heavy luggage the night before (since we are CLOSED until 8am) so you do not have to take heavy luggage on the bus. Don’t forget to keep a small bag of things/clothes you will need in the morning, and money to pay the bus driver!
- Why is closer West Rim more expensive? The Native Americans charge $40 per person to enter their land, then the tour charges for the tour on top of that.
- Be 10 minutes early to the pickup location. They pick you up at the Hostel Cat sign on Las Vegas Blvd.
- If your tour is cancelled due to weather (typically only in winter) just ask a manager for a refund. They will need to first confirm with the tour company the tour was cancelled due to weather before they can issue it